May 19, 2017 / By Cynthia Ramsaran
With support from Taylor, Johnson & Wales University School of Business in Charlotte, N.C., recently hosted its inaugural Diversity & Inclusion event. In association with the National Black MBA Association – Charlotte Chapter and the Minorities About Business-Student Organization, the University hosted over 160 attendees, corporate and educational leaders. Taylor was proud to support this event as a sponsor.
Because Charlotte is home to more than 30 Taylor executives and their families, we were proud to serve as a sponsor of such an important event in this great city.
Panelists, who discussed diversity and inclusion in corporate America included (see image below):
· Don Taylor, Johnson & Wales University – Charlotte Campus
· Kenneth Wilburn, Ph.D., East Carolina University
· Hallie Downey-Gamble, Educator & Author
· E. Macey Russell, Partner – Choate Hall & Stewart LLP
· Dorria Ball, CEO – Global Ballance
· Gregory Jones, CDO – United Airlines